The phone rang, the online radio was on, and I was holding on my mobile forgot what I wanted to do with it.
It spoke English!! I didnt get panick, I was just wanted to finish singing along with the music and was too distracted with trying to remember what the heck was I gonna do with my mobile on my hand, so i put the mobile down, mute the speaker and did something with the speaking caller, "yes, morning," in Bahasa Indonesia.
He asked for Green.
I didnt respond because I felt bummed for missing the last high notes of the song and finally remembered I was gonna call the Indovision.
The other guy on the other end repeated his question.
I replied in Indonesia,again. Ignored his English. I guessed I was a bit snubbish that time because I suspected it was one of our smartpant friends who want to prank me with his stooopid English so I said something I completely forgot but it sounded like,"He's not in here and dunno where he could be."

Did he mentioned my name, Jerry?
yes, he did! And I didnt get it, yet.
"Who is this?" he finally asked, completelly pissed off.
Jerry.
"It's me, Al."
Shutthemuthadamnitfuckergodshit!!!!! Only I didnt say it out loud.
I wanted to say I'm so damn sorry for the next 24 hours but couldnt help but let out my stupid laugh, "hehehe didnt recognize your voice on the phone. hehehehe sorry hehehehe."
and the best thing was he didnt show me how mad he was and I made it to the next lever of being uninteded annoying person of the year in the Forbes 100.