- I've become a milk Monster, no explanation needed for this statement. Don't even try (to ask.)
- My nothing-good-at-all counsin is making a big step in his life: secretly quit univ back in 2008 and HAS knocked UP his girlfriend, you know, sperminated her. And now his sister asked me to make sure it is heart-breakingly True, to which I said No, thank you, I'm busy (with nothing.)
- Mom and Renata are still not doing well, blame it on the weather and (fire) hot spots around on this island.
- It's been a boring week, no wonder I skipped my shower twice.
- I'm learning to use Aussie's eccentric accent: failed (I'm only good at saying Hai Mate!)
- I'm thinking of setting up another blog for my evil mind.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Here's a recap of my week (since I said no to Twitter, though I have one inactive account,)
