What dream?
I had tons of short weird dreams this morning yet I cannot remember any of them as if I fell asleep while the programms on the TV have changed for a few times, which happened, too, last nite.
Arrived at home late in the afternoon, I watched the DVD movie I bought after work which turned out to be another completely different movie from the cover, what a bummer. I'd watched it but will return it to the shop and get the exact disc.
Chat with Krie-thienk again the other day. She's getting married this Nov with the same man whom she hesistantly introduced me online, and that hadn't happened until I lied to her saying my girlfriend's name is, uh oh, I cant remember simply because I've been giving out so many names to each questions from several people, but Maria was my best shot, it sounds religious that none of them were dare to ask is she hawt or has big boobs.
"I'll come to your wedding only if the ticket plan comes along with the invitation, I said, "Ticket, my ass," she replied then we laughed so hard that we kept silent for minutes because we were running out of topics. She'd asked how mom's doing, how's my job, do I still stay in the same city and address, what's news from my gradmates, and did i have my lunch that day, it was last Sunday. The weather sucked that time, so few customers, and I felt a lil bit sleepy but her anxiety and hesitation of taking this unity of marriage made want to say, "Put it off if you're not totally sure."
"The thing is his parents only allow us live and work in Jakarta for the first six years," I could see her concerned funny face if she said it in person, "and I dont want that. I said,'what's my degree for if we settled down in the village?' and his mom was all like,'hum, you made a good poing,' yet she insists on this."
In the end, she shrugged it off, "yeah, it's just normal anxiety, it shall pass."
And honestly, I'm not coming to her wedding. And she probly knows it.
Another gradmate, female, too, is getting married soon. I think the breeding season is about to begin. I dont hear any male mates got married, is every male turning into homosexuality?
Will see my cousin, Tika, after work and get ready to listen to her disapointment, "They don't believe us, Jerry," her older sister said on the phone the other day, "Dad is still insists the inpossible truth that Thamrin's still goes to Univ." This disgraceful son of my uncle, I dunno what's the appropriate word to describe him, Waste, exactly! Now uncle wanted me to sort of find out if his girlfriend is really sperminated. No way, I'm busy doing my things and it's the last thing I'd do if the world is burning up. They made mom called and asked my help, I turned it down. Uncle didnt believe me and had wasted 10million for him after we Told him Thamrin is nothing but a DO L.
Besides, I havy a problem finding gay DVDs--not porns!--in this land. It ain't that easy anymore. Sigh.
And this is a national emergency, rite? LOL
