Another GOOD feeling MOnday.
HAd a great chat with my hommie, Louise. We basically talked random things in the dummiest way which eventually so FUN! So, a big shout out to Louise Labreque my buddy!! Sleep well and dont ever think about me talking in English using French accent. LOL
And talked with mom yesterday on the phone.My Elder sister, Renata's birthday was last week and I was such a perfect jerk not remembering it all, not when she hollered on the phone behind mom, "You didnt give me nothing?!!"
Idiot, it was her B'day, Mom voluntarily informed me and stupidly enuff, I asked, When? They all were so bummed that said nothing and I was like, Okay, they must watched something Awsome on TV that didnt respond at all--the speaker phone was on on the other side.So to make it up, I promised them will transfer some money when I get my salary at the end of this month, "Great, we'll eat out then!" mom said excitedly. Chinese restaurant flashed on my mind and that made me jealous for not being able to be there, but it's worth it, they deserve little nice treats.
It's drought season in here, Mom responded when I said we have occasional rain in the afternoon with lightnings. It is real ugly when water becomes rare back home. I remember how desperately bad it looked back then, we'd had to totally woke up very early in the morning like three in the morning only to save some buckets of water which we carried on both hands or on top of heads [for women.] And the stream of the water from the pipe was like those of babies. Three in the morning and there were already some who've been there alot earlier then we had breakfast and went to school at seven. At least, I always smile when I recall that.
It's cloudy outside, threatening us with windy heavy rain but I've made up my mind I'm going to the Pajak USU and buy the DVD movies, espc. I Love You, Man and others. It's been a while I dont catch up with the movie buffs. There's some good ones I'd like to watch: Hungover, Up, the Proposal.
It's been such a nice day!