
I surely love music, in the morning.
Bam! It is playing softly to your ears and you makes a silly good-morning-world smile and get your ass off the bed and do some dance as a substitute to workouts, something fast and good to make you sweaty, you know. I'm not talking about those go go dance.
I am okay with their p.m claps and wohooo and songs which they sing repeatedly all day as if they are practising a messy choir--which takes place quite alot every week. but a hell of a loud from their radio in the morning? They'll fucking die.
I grabbed my keys for the front door and the gate, met Green in the living room with his tee and undie, packing up for his Lake trip.
I stood outside my room, exactly to the room next door where the loud worhsip song was being played. No one answered my halla. FOur fucking times.
Damn it.
I walked out of our gate and stood outside their gate which is silly because it made my voice weaker but i did try for some minutes, no answer, so i walked and stopped right in front of the locked front door, knocking politely while the music was getting on my nerves, Hallo?!!"
I was running out of my patience when I looked down and noticed two things:
- I was on my sleeping short with no undies, very visible.
- I got the stainless steel lock on my right hand
She gets the idea.
"We're still begging for some sleep, please?" I said, unable to smile. She said sorry again and went to her room and turned off the radio.
And it happened again this morning, only she moved the radio to the kicthen. That bitch.