
life's great in spite of the rainy season and the muddy roads and the rather cold dam air. Woke up with gratitude, sang one or two rock songs, covered my mouth and screaming with the pillow and danced a bit, fed Kiko and ran to the closest morning market to buy something to cook for today--fry them chicken or what?
Good news coming from ex-classmate saying he's show up in next month! We always acting crazy and laughing all the way during those silly univ years; talking about good times at hard years...
Mom's birthday is coming closer...i wonder what i should give for her...a surprise visit along with a big pack of her fave tea?
Although I dont fancy any superhero movies but Green and I actually watched the Dark Knight yesterday. I found it borrrrring--no offense to any die hard Batman fans--but the story was so standard and....i must admit that Angelina Jolie in Wanted is the real Kickass flicks.
As for today, I should finish my John Irving's and run some rain-relate
d errands around the house.Gotta pay the tax now, so gotta rush before the bank's closed for lunch break
No comments:
Post a Comment