History moves on. But where is it leading?
Chancellor Merkel’s most high-profile political allies seem to have suddenly collapsed like a house of cards. One bright and shining star remains standing.
Fill the pig trough with free money from the government, and you’ll have no shortage of swine.
- U.S. announces new sanctions against North Korea
- Tropical storm heads to China as flood toll hits 700
- Scotland says no conspiracy over Lockerbie release
- Afghan soldier killed U.S. trainers after row: ministry
- Merkel support sinks, poll points to centre-left majority
- Taliban behead six Afghan police in north: NATO
- Eyeing ties, Israel scraps Turkey travel warning
- Workers strike at another auto parts plant in China
- Israel jails Arab in "sex through fraud" case
- Wanted Sudan's Bashir leaves for Chad despite warrant