Monday, October 11, 2010

I've lost it. All.

Perhaps it's just a matter of time when I would look back and let out a hearty laugh at it. Perhaps this is meant to happen. Perhaps the weather helps me see things differently. Perhaps It is either getting worse or not working out somehow. Perhaps the negativity from people I'm living with discourages me from being me. Perhaps the ideal has different concept now and optimism belong to another time and place. Perhaps I've just denied those enormous setbacks that scattered around on every corner of the naked space. Perhaps those little things known as hopes and determination, passion have been corrupted. Perhaps taking a radical step into the uncovered path of the unknown would give it a beautiful end, for good.
Perhaps...I've lost it.
And this time for real.

Birth, life, and death -- each took place on the hidden side of a leaf.