Monday, September 27, 2010

What the fuck, Facebook?!


I have this specifically-made-for-ex-univ-alumnus-and-distant relatives account and have never had any issue accessing it until a few weeks ago.

And here's what I got:

You're a smartass, Facebook.

I was on a lobby of a hotel ten-minutes drive from the house and your system blocks me from accessing my own account?

Then it wanted to prove if I was a human being. The fact is, Facebook is controlled a robot, or more, that come from Planet Scumbag which tries it hard to make us speak non-English language-because its captcha words say so.

Okay, I passed that captcha shit.

The next test:
The problem is most of them people on my friendlists are my juniors whose names I hardly know, much less their faces or photos, and the rest are total strangers-third degree friends of their friends.

I would never pass that one.

So, there you have it, Facebook. Thank you so much.