Monday, October 5, 2009

Yes, please.

I have been in lazy mood for quite a while now and that includes decreasing lust for deadly boring routine for meal time, except breakfast--when my beast stomach is so ready for any shape of food.
Abolished my half-hearted weekly laundry and witness the ever-growing pile of clothes, not to mention my three-week abandoned clothes to be ironed. Yes, I'm totally not touching anything, except the TV remote before and after my shift at work downstairs, not really watch anything, only minutes of stare while my mind is drawn into much more demanding thoughts/concerns that have been spinning aimlessly for months.

Surprisingly, I'm getting much impoverished sleeping quality. Thanks to my adjusted body to the noisy road and loud music 24/7 from the cafe downstairs. Good to know that I'm not gonna miss these things at all. I'm not gonna miss the morning clean up rites, nor the 4-11 work shift, nor the books at the American library, nor the fat rich coconut-esque food next door, nor the Farm Town and Farmville apps on Facebook. I'm afraid I'm not gonna miss much about this town. At all.

Mom.
She has no idea about my moving this November. She's better off this way. One word: Moving, and she'll be all freak out and run into her stay-with-me role. I love her way too much i dont want to see her goes all melancholic as if I were already G.O.N.E.

We were talking on the phone early last week when she was at late dad's village attending a cousin's wedding.

"Wanna talk to your uncle?"

"No! I mean, not really mom," I said hesitantly, "Please give them my warmest greetings." I knew Uncle will fire me with silly marriage questions which is less funny than my other uncle who made a phone call two weeks ago and was all like,"Hey, Jerry, what you say if you gimme some of them dollar??" He might think I'm The Freddie Mae or something. Awesome.

Right after mom's phone call, I rummaged my mobile and and foolishly succeeded deleted A.L.L contacts while i intended to delete just one. And it was a total blackout, literally. I was sitting outside the shop with the flip-up chair, closed the shop, non-chalantly waited for the power back on and harvest my crops at FarmTown. I was sitting in the dark while the bakery shop on my left and grocery store on my right were lit by the generators. Then I saw this girl on the ride of the bike man, wished she couldn't see me munching on the grilled salty peanut, peeling the skin one at a time, "Jerryyyyy...!!!!" she shouted at me as the motor moved slowly passed by. Damnit.
She was my housemate back in the univ years, junior from another univ but called be brother and acted like my sister pet. I dont think that was the same guy she dated back then.

The latest Happening are:
  1. Al had arived with his long time bestie, Pat from their Asian trip. Green asked me to pick'em up at the airport yesterday morning. A ten mins delay and two trolley cases, one green bag and a missing passport story of Al.
  2. Green fell sick two days ago and ran his blood test today. No new updates but he stopped by at four pm to take his shoes. They'll leave for Lake Tobay tomorrow and stay until Saturday, i think.
  3. Lamro has kicked off his prep class at the University Van Amsterdam. Had successful mutual birthday party with his boyfriend last Saturday. Proud of him!!
  4. Tommy has been granted the Canadian Permanent Resident. Planning on leave this November, a couple of days after my departure.
  5. Chat with Ellie this morning. She wants to visit me in Bali. Even has plan to settle down over there, too. Not the wisest idea she has ever had lately.
Got a text message from ex-classmate, rini,  from univ,"dude, I'm in TOWN. Call me!"
Unknown number.
Of course, all were deleted. LOL

I called her immediately last nite, stared and listened tentatively by two awaiting customers for the second floor who sat half meter from my desk. We talked about her marriage plan this coming January 11, about some friends who have married and have babies or preggers, someone we mutually loath about, about my plan on moving, and about her husband wannabe.


"So, we're gonna meet tomorrow 9 am, okay?" I closed the phone call that lasted for 30 mins.

When it was nine am this morning and i was well prepared to leave the house, Ellie asked me to chat with her on Yahoo for a while, Improtant, she said. Then a text mesaage from Rini that says her husband wannabe has arrived in town and want to pick the wedding tuxedo. I went to the CoCo bakery shop but the Wheat bread was not ready yet. I ended up in a bus hearing two twentysomething woman blabbing too loud as if they were sitting way to far from each other. "Good to hear the valet guy scratch her car the other day!" I said to myself.

Ah yes! I spotted Glee DVD at a store the other day and bought it. It's Fucking Awesome!!